No Products in the Cart
We're getting seriously obsessed with animal prints. Reinvented this time with metallic foil patterns, the Dakota belt lends an interesting definition to any outfit with its luxe calf hair and a curved shiny buckle.
- In case of accidental scratches, reduce by massaging the skin gently
- Store in the dust bag for minimal exposure to dust and the elements
- Protect from exposure to extreme (sun)light and humidity
- Avoid contact with grease, mud, dirt, rough surfaces and rain
- For leather bags: use a spray protectant or another waterproofing product designed specifically for leather
All Amsterdam Heritage products are handmade. The leathers used have been treated with processes including vegetable tanning or coating, giving the product a distinctive feel. The use of Amsterdam Heritage leather products may cause partial loss of color. Variations do not represent defects.
Love the idea of the belt. Expected it to feel a bit more "substantial". Cowhide is very thin, the belt needs top be wider and the buckle larger or have the ability to change the buckle :0). Also the seams of the belt are very very itchy due to the cow hair- wonder if the seams could have been finished differently to avoid this? It IS a very pretty belt though.
Thanks for your feedback, we value what our customers think as we grow and develop new styles. We also want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. We are happy to offer you an exchange for another style that could be more to your liking.
Some suggestions are:40602-diane-luxe-leopard-calf-hair-leather-belt
We are looking to add more cowhide to our collection so please stay on the lookout for that as wellLet me know how you would like to proceed or if there is anything I can assist you with.